Stars’ post-baby body secrets

Stars’ post-baby body secrets
Stars’ post-baby body secrets. Movie star Penelope Cruz recently shared her post-baby body secret after having son, Leo, in January. Who is the famous father? Find out how some of the biggest stars shed their baby weight and be ready for swimsuit season with their weight-loss tips.

Miranda Kerr
I remember I was on the elliptical machine when I was pregnant with Flynn. I think if you’re really eating the right foods, putting the nutrition into your body and doing yoga and breastfeeding – those things have helped me get back into shape. – Miranda Kerr
Ashlee Simpson
I try not to pig out or to eat late at night. I just try to go for lots of walks with Bronx and Pete. Besides, running around after a little one is exercise enough. – Ashlee Simpson
Jennifer Lopez
I’ve never had to work on my stomach before -- it was like, concave, I was a lucky person -- but since the babies, I do. I really have to work on it. – Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Alba
Eight weeks after my girlfriend had her baby, you could see her six-pack. She told me to put an elastic band around my waist - any kind of band or girdle works. – Jessica Alba
Christina Aguilera
I do a routine of weight training and Pilates, which I did through my pregnancy. I'm not into dieting or depriving myself. – Christina Aguilera
Gisele Bundchen
I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds. – Gisele Bundchen
Kelly Preston
I’ve been lucky because I’ve been breastfeeding so that’s really helped me lose the weight. That really is the secret. – Kelly Preston
Kourtney Kardashian
I can jog right outside the house for 30 minutes and save the time it takes to drive to the gym. – Kourtney Kardashian
Celine Dion
You get busy with twins and you feed them so they help you to recover very fast. So I helped them help me. – Celine Dion
Ana Ortiz
I attribute it to working out while I was pregnant. Also, I'm in New York, so I'm walking everywhere. – Ana Ortiz
Kendra Wilkinson
Dance is a huge thing. If you want to lose weight and have fun, just dance. – Kendra Wilkinson
Adriana Lima
I didn't try losing weight right away because I wanted to breastfeed. I took my time and ate really well and healthy, and then started getting back in shape five months after I gave birth. – Adriana Lima
Jennifer Garner
I got on the treadmill, stopped stuffing my face and lost the weight. I cut out croissants, bagels and muffins – all the good stuff. And went back to having a salad once a day and protein. – Jennifer Garner
Tori Spelling
I had a friend who did NutriSystem. I thought, ‘Let me try it.’ When I started to see results, it was huge for me, because I never had to lose weight before. – Tori Spelling
Melissa Joan Hart
I cut out sugar. Then, when I was done with breastfeeding, I cut out dairy. I also ate a lot of fish for dinner and protein shakes for breakfast. – Melissa Joan Hart

Source: msn
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!